MENSenWERK COACHING focuses on men and women who have issues in their current work, their well-being or their carrier planning.
By means of my experience, both as a person and as a long term employee, I can use a very personal and effective approach to help you towards the desired answers and changes.
Typical topics for coaching at MENSenWERK COACHING are:
- Personal coaching on a work-related question
- Life Coaching for personal development
- Recognize new opportunities in your current work
- Enforcing your strengths, your core qualities
- Career development
- Increase your self confidence level
- Improve your communication with others
- How to deal with stress
- How to avoid stress / burn-out
- How to select a study, an education or a profession
Typical client questions:
To give some examples of an almost unlimited list of relevant questions:
- How can I make a right choice to continue my career?
- How to get a better balance between work and private life?
- How can I enjoy my work (again)?
- How can I improve my performance in my job?
- How can I tell people I do not feel well, without being labeled as “weak”?
- How can I better present myself?
- How can I avoid stress or how can I deal with stress that is work-related?
- How can I prevent or deal with conflicts?